View Single Post
02-12-2018, 03:58 AM
Joined in Nov 2012
14,973 posts
Pianoswithoutfaith
Quote:
Originally Posted by Battitude2 View Post
. You need to apply to govt fellowships that require a GC or citizenship.
This proposal mentions no green card or a conditional green card at all.
Quote:
Who is going to hire me if I only have a work permit through a program that is dead?
Thats exactly why I wanna know too!! Who the hell is going to hire you when this proposal doesn't even include the details as to what you'd get?

Quote:

If I can’t have this, I don’t really care about anything else. I’m just tired of this crap. I’ll sign whatever to get a chance at what I want and some peace of mind. Going to another country is not an option with a sick parent...
Here we go again, another idiot who doesn't even know what the hell the final bill would have. You're ready to sign a mere proposal? So if the final said something like ," and parents of beneficiaries would need to exit the country at the time of application" then, oh my goodness, well you're done for! I mean you signed something you didn't even know the full details.

I swear, stories like this almost touch my heart, almost.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smooth View Post
Wait for the bill text.

Disclaimer: this is not an insult

even Smooth (DAP 2nd biggest Trump supporter, not ironically or meta) is telling us to wait for the bill. And some of you morons are READY to sign whatever they throw at you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Copper View Post
Let me remind some people here that some Dreamers were already years into the program when suddenly they got notices of cancellations with no other explanation whatsoever. Imagine getting these and there’s nothing much you can do about it because you already signed away you’re “due process”. Think about that for a moment.

Not only this, if USCIS makes a mistake (and they have before) causing your case to be denied, there you go, you just waived your rights to fight for it. ICE removal have increase dramatically and they are now more than ready to deport dreamers who have been denied or expired to the point they are just waiting for them at court houses now.

Some of you are so ready to jump (2MoreYears Succeed act was CRYING to have it passed with out realize what waiving immigration rights mean) with out even knowing the full details of this. Trumps proposal didnt even include E-Verify.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Face View Post
I hope Trump wins second term.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BestBefore1984 View Post
Tranny is not derogatory term dummy
Post your reply or quote more messages.