View Single Post
12-27-2010, 07:06 PM
Joined in Dec 2010
18 posts
Dreameactplz
Quote:
Originally Posted by SonOf2Nations View Post
I would like to dedicate this prayer so that it gives hope to all the dreamers and that it touches the the heart of all the people who can make it happen.

Dear Lord:

I stand before you first of all to ask you to forgive me for my sins, for I am a sinner. I would like to give you thanks for putting me in this great nation. I am praying right now because my dream like the dreams of many dreamers is now being held hostage by politicians who would rather make people suffer than make them prosper. I'm asking you to touch their hearts and change their will so that we the dreamers can get our dream. I would also like to ask you to keep blessing this nation and all the nations that need blessing, for it is only you, The Almighty, the Creator of all the universe, who can change the hearts of people. Please put love in their hearts, for it is love that makes everything work, and let them make the right decisions to keep moving this country forward. In the name of Jesus Christ I pray, Amen.
“Be careful not to do your ‘acts of righteousness’ before men, to be seen by them. If you do, you will have no reward from your Father in heaven.

And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by men. I tell you the truth, they have received their reward in full. 6But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you. 7And when you pray, do not keep on babbling like pagans, for they think they will be heard because of their many words. 8Do not be like them, for your Father knows what you need before you ask him.

MATTHEW 6.

Quit being a hypocrite. Try reading the religious book you're supposed to follow before trying to preach a message to a forum.
Post your reply or quote more messages.