View Single Post
08-04-2012, 01:24 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Aug 2010
279 posts
Like the others have said, once you receive your EAD, you take that to a local SSN office to be issued a SSN number. Then, you take that and whatever other documents are required to your local DMV. Of course the requirements depend on your state.
Post your reply or quote more messages.