View Single Post
05-31-2012, 11:08 AM
Joined in Feb 2010
1,678 posts
kikibay92
Quote:
Originally Posted by melody View Post
I got 5 on my ap bc calculus, but i did not know my score untill the middle of summer. I called the testing office too, but since i did not know my ap score then, i did not tell them about my ap exame, and they told me to take the assessement test b/c every freshmen required to take the test regardless of the scores of any kind.
Interesting, They have never asked me to take any assessment exam. As far as I concern, on the freshman orientation, counselors were assisting us to select classes and showed our course exemptions. For example, 3 years of foreign language in high school.They didn't have my AP scores back then, but I was excused from any assessment exams.

I got my AP scores way after the semester started. I took 4 and there were only 3 on the score report and the school code was wrong. I had to call them to fix.

Also, they generally sent a specific letter on assessment exams. I didn't get any from Hunter, City, Brooklyn, York, Queens. I did however received one from Baruch, it turned out I didn't need to take it.
Post your reply or quote more messages.