View Single Post
07-05-2011, 07:51 PM
Senior Member
From Connecticut
Joined in Mar 2009
7,051 posts
Originally Posted by iknoso View Post
I am getting married to my boyfriend who is a citizen in US.
I am undocumented and we live in Washington State.

Well, getting married it says we need to first apply for the marriage license.
And on the application it doesn't require anything but a license.
But after we get the license, to get the marriage certificate, what kind of documents would they ask for???

Please Help.
Hey, plz ignore the above comment. Dude needs to take a chill pill. Anyway, congrats on getting married. I'm not at all familiar with the process but it seems like nothing can stop you now from becoming legal. Just wait for someone with experience on this to respond. They will as soon as they see your thread. Till then, try doing some research online.
Start from here: Good luck!
Original Application Delivered - 08/29/2012 to Chicago Lockbox via USPS Express
EAD Approval - 11/26/2012
Renewal Application Delivered - 07/02/2014
EAD Renewal - Pending
Post your reply or quote more messages.