View Single Post
12-11-2012, 09:47 PM
Joined in Oct 2012
131 posts
smichyx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamer0523 View Post
Okay update. I went to the one in Lombard, Illinois. I heard the one in Melrose Park are jerks so I didn't go to that one. They are even jerks to their own citizens, so you can already imagine how bad those old ladies are. I went to the one in Lombard, Illinois at 250pm and I was done at 4pm. Wow, that place is empty, no wonder I was done with everything in like an hour and the people are just so nice in there. I recommend anyone from Chicago or the Chicago land area to go there. Even the driving test lasted like 5 minutes. I'm already an experienced driver and obviously the guy next to me noticed that right away.

All they asked for was the social security card as well as the address on the SS stub and also my 821d approval letter and my EAD card. I got all 35 questions right. I payed $20 for state ID and $30 for drivers license. Wow I'm so happy now. It's a normal license and it expires in almost 5 years and my state ID expires in almost 6. I'm in shock because they only asked for insurance and didn't even ask me who brought me there even though the car is under my name. Once I passed the written test, I was more shocked because the lady said to bring the car in the back parking lot of the DMV on my own, lol. They were just so nice to me and now I can finally be free and not be scared anymore.
Congratulations!!