View Single Post
03-04-2013, 01:31 PM
Joined in Feb 2013
113 posts
Zekeftw
Quote:
Originally Posted by alwayshope View Post
hi everyone i just wanted to let everyone know that on sunday morning i received a very disapointing letter from uscis..
the letter basciclly is informing me that based on my request, they researched my status case an they r actively processing this case.however we have to perform a additional review on this case and this has caused a longer processing time .if you do not received a decision or other notice of action from us within 6 month of this letter please contact custumer service at the number below
like are they for reals i mean in 2 days i will reach 6 months now they r telling me to wait another 6 months????? this is crazy !! im starting to lose hope .. i mean ive been waiting for more than 24yrs with no criminal record .Now im 30 and im so ready to start living a normal life with my husband and kids ..but it seems that uscis doesnt want to give me that aportunity and it really hurts inside. dont know what to think anymore!! i live it to gods hands.. with a tear on my face...
Was this in response to a status inquiry that you submitted or then just sent it to you?
Post your reply or quote more messages.