View Single Post
07-15-2019, 03:16 PM
Joined in Sep 2014
4,684 posts
2MoreYears
Quote:
Originally Posted by BestBefore1984 View Post
You do know that Trump's boy Jeff Epstein was heavily involved in sex trafficking of minors right and that Trump and Epstein hosted parties, just them two and a bunch of young girls.

You'd be delusional to think Trump actually cares about preventing human trafficking.
I'm not saying our great leader is perfect. In fact, I agree he doesn't give a damn about human trafficking. But let me put it this way. I support all measures that regulate asylum seekers and immigration in general aside from DACA of course. We deserve straight up citizenship this far along the game.

Thank my conservative side for that.

Having said that. We must find solutions for thsese people that want nothing else than better opportunities for a better life.

My pitch, in general, is to create a guest worker program where 85% of their compensation is paid in their home country. Then remove diversity lottery, set more stringent qualification for asylum seekers along with strong interior and border enforcement.

Lastly, work with their government to create better conditions back home. Everyone wins with such measures.
Post your reply or quote more messages.