View Single Post
12-10-2007, 08:26 PM
Joined in Nov 2007
30 posts
.reaper.2oox.
yeahhh american education is laughed at by many countries but then again people can't argue with the results education has brought in this country...yeah wealth has a lot to do with it but no idiot can create the internet, and be the first to land on the moon...you gotta respect the minds that have created such technological advances in this country...you gota be really ignorant to underestimate the power of education in this country. And besides knowing english as well as we do aka the language of business has to be worth something in any native country you come from.

But well, back to my original topic, does anybody have any other possibilities pertaining to a better life whether that be outside the U.S...being able to rub this "illegal" stamp from your hand? you know basically not affecting your future significantly? whether it be in 10 years or more...And hmm another question...isnt anybody else here in a time constraint either? i mean...am i really the oldest one here xP...i'm 20 years old...how i see it once 25...if i don't have some sort of legal status i'll nothing more then an educated illegal working for minimum wage. I couldnt understand anybody wanting to stay for that to come unless they have a shot at legal status, whether is find a legal partner to marry or yeah.
Post your reply or quote more messages.