View Single Post
10-24-2012, 11:31 AM
Joined in Jul 2012
293 posts
cufnc
Quote:
Originally Posted by NotAPro View Post
Well in essence you are right.
What you need to find out what was the Response from SAVE with the IV, 'Suspect' most likely. Suspect = No favorable response/Not Found/WTF.
After this they look at your app again and send a AV, Additional Verification, this is essentially another IV+Checks more databases, if the response from that you go to the G- form, PAPER
I was told that the only IV ever sent was Oct. 5, which was when I applied at their office. So is it possible that it came up as suspect back then? They haven't even bothered to send another IV since then; she said "We're still waiting on a response from DHS from the Oct. 5 IV."

I'm scared to go in but I'll feel like I didn't try enough if I don't go. I just hope it turns out well.. There's quite a few things on my life on hold right now and it sucks that the SSA has already taken longer than USCIS did to approve my case..
Received SSN: 10/25/12| CA ID: 11/3/12 | CA DL: 11/8/12
Post your reply or quote more messages.