View Single Post
08-12-2017, 09:51 PM
From Connecticut
Joined in Mar 2009
8,653 posts
2Face
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swim19 View Post
Easy to say this when it isn't your family member that's been allowed to live here for years and then suddenly deported now that there's a new administration and the rules have changed.
Please don't make it seem like we are not caring or insensitive people alright. We are all experienced undocumented people who have gone through tons of hardship so nothing is easy for us to say. I don't want people here to think we are celebrating the Trump administration in any way but the fact of the matter is they are NOT going after people who have no records whatsoever. I'm sure those with ANY sort of dealing with the court is facing extra scrutiny. Nobody is denying that. But I do not feel bad for someone with even the most minor misdemeanors commited after Trump got elected. That's just something we had coming by electing Trump and should have been more careful. The fact is that Trump is President, if you're going to carry two flags at rallies they both better be American flags..if there is any other color besides red white and blue then you're the bad hombre that is messing it up for the rest of us innocent undocumented people who are trying to become legal.
Last edited by 2Face; 08-12-2017 at 10:05 PM..
Post your reply or quote more messages.