View Single Post
01-11-2013, 04:45 PM
Joined in Jan 2013
18 posts
19rc88
Hi everyone, I have recently been going through an issue and would like some information about, from someone that has either gone through or have knowledge about. I applied for deferred action and everything got approved. USCIS website states that my Employment Authorization card has been delivered. On the USPS website, it states "Delivery status not updated" and has been like that since January 04, 2013. I called USPS countless times and even visited the post office, to which they told me that they can't find it. I called USPS just now one more time, and they gave me a SECOND case number and told me to wait for a call back. I called USCIS 2 days ago with this issue and asked them, worst case scenario, if it is lost in the mail what can I do? And the young lady informed me that if that is the case, I would have to apply for the card again and pay a fee, but told me to wait 30 days just in case the card comes in. I would like some advice on what I should do now. Thanks in advance for your advice and here is my USCIS receipt number so you can check for yourself about the issue: Number deleted
Last edited by 19rc88; 01-11-2013 at 05:39 PM.. Reason: Removed number for safety
Post your reply or quote more messages.