View Single Post
11-24-2014, 02:13 AM
Joined in Jul 2014
51 posts
ldh999
So tell me about your background. Who are you, how did you get to the US, when did you learn you were undocumented and how has that affected your life?

You seem so quick to judge everyone else — come on, share a little.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pianoswithoutfaith View Post
Undocumented enough? lmao I am sorry but this made laugh, I didn't think about like that, but yes, it would seem that is it. Every experience you put there isn't one that many of us haven't experience, so I am not sure why you thought it would make whatever point you're trying to make here valid, that you've had your shared of hardships just as the rest of us? Why some of them were interesting to read, most of them are as barely what one would consider harship. "My life was ruined... when I was called to jury duty and I couldn't go - its Obamas fault he hasn't done ENOUGH" am I suppose to feel bad or something? lol I am not saying your experiences here are not heartbreaking, actually, I am tears from the fact that your night life was boring, it was so touching. ;_; see? I could share all my experiences I could make them heartbreaking, sad and touching but what would that do exactly? Make my points more valid? thats just using emotions to get people to pity me.

My main point here is that you trying to take the position that being here in your own personal situation was the worst thing possible, nothing comes close to what you went through when like I said, there are millions of people out there who are in positions 10X as worse as yours. Lets take in mind you family visa was upgraded somehow to an investors ones.

http://www.uscis.gov/working-united-...grant-investor

Don't you need money for this? What went wrong that you couldn't a better status out of this? Or am I wrong, and if I am, can you explain this further? It seems as your life was all colorful and wonderful until that dreadful day you found out your existence here was all but a lie, wait thats too dramatic, undocumented, there we go.

I still like the video btw.

Still not sure why others didn't leave it as that. I am going to put little warning signs next time to prevent people from taking what I said I would leave alone.

Actually, lets agree to disagree, and move on, but by all means you are welcome to continue replying to me.
6/27/14 — Renewal approved
6/27/16 — DACA expiration
Post your reply or quote more messages.