View Single Post
09-17-2012, 09:55 PM
Joined in Dec 2010
94 posts
umanzor
Quote:
Originally Posted by tlsg View Post
Is it true that a voluntary deportation is not considered removal proceeding? I was caught by border patrol 9 years ago and I signed something (I was 13 yrs old), then hours later the officials took me to the borderline. I saw a couple of attorneys and organizations and they all tell me that I have NEVER been in romoval proceedings because I never saw a judge! They all want to answer no in the removal proceedings question in the DACA application. What do you guys think??????? I am freaking out!!!
Visit this website www.avvo.com you can post questions for immigration lawyers to answer from all over the states. They usually resopond the same day or the next, though regatding your case if you have received advise telling you, you didn't go thru the proceedings then put no very simple. Don't break your head over it, it does not really matter if they find out you do all their going to do is take out your deportation order if you have one .....if you left and returned to the states as long as it was not during the last five years you departured volunteerly then you have nothing to worry about