06-04-2011, 11:34 PM
BANNED
From San Bernardino, CA
Joined in Sep 2010
1,202 posts
LifeDreamer
Quote:
Originally Posted by gzmn_ntn View Post
Right... I am just referring to not allowing people to spam so easily in the news section, which is the face of this website. But the rest of the website does need a lot of moderation, not to only to remove garbage posted by some members, like yourself, but to make the quality of the content of this website credible.

By the way i'm not hating on you because you post random crap, sometimes i think its funny when you guys do it, such as Icecreampony, you guys make me laugh. But i think theirs an appropriate section to do it in. I mean i log in to this website to find some type of news that relates to our my situation not to hear bullshit news, if i wanted bullshit news i would turn on FOX news lol.
That's so funny because I thought we had a section for relevant news and a lounge to lounge in...

But I agree with you we should all be hard core conservatives and only post relevant news and information.. To insure months and weeks of website inaction... Until we find news of course....

By the way do you plan to work for the FCC?? I'm just saying you seem to know a lot about moderation and what's ethically right to talk about... Why don't we moderate the whole internet while we're at it... Get rid of all that you consider garbage fellow conservative Christian person...

I say we need people like Icecreampony to bring a little bit of laughter to our otherwise stressful and inadequate lives...
Last edited by LifeDreamer; 06-06-2011 at 08:50 AM..
Post your reply or quote more messages.