View Single Post
03-23-2013, 05:38 PM
Joined in Feb 2012
311 posts
jessebrenele
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyinAgainstTheWind View Post
I sent my bank statements. I didn't send all 5 pages. I sent either the first page that just had the monthly transaction summary and since WF changed the format of their bank statements 2 years ago. I sent the second page for those years because the first was just a waste of paper. The second page had some transaction history and the monthly transaction summary. I don't think is a big deal for them to have your transaction history.

I used my bank statement for the month of June to fulfill the June 15th requirement and I sent them the page with all the transactions for those days. I had no transactions for June 15th. But, I did have a work deposit on June 18th. So they obviously know I was working.
Thank you for the reply!

My only itch is that I did not state any info about me working a part-time. It's not that it's illegal and it's only in a W-2 and an ITIN but I don't want to further complicate things.

If you say that it's not a big deal for them to have my transaction history then this is an important choice for me to not send it. Because if I do, I feel and think that I'd have to send in my tax for my part-time, maybe even having my manager notified; which I do not want. I'll probably send my 2 page monthly transaction and balance, I'm sure seeing the deposits of $100 - $300 isn't a big deal. Besides I reasoned that I'm doing freelance in my WS.

I think the only exception for me is that I censored out my Bank Number and Balances in my bank statement sheet, again, bad judgement on me. But I'll send them the same page without the "blackened" censors. I will probably not send in my full transaction records but will probably send extra extra receipts and maybe other statements.

They just specified that my bank notice is insufficient and I'm miffed about the continuing statement of "you may", what do they exactly mean by I "may"?
Last edited by jessebrenele; 03-23-2013 at 05:59 PM..
Post your reply or quote more messages.