View Single Post
06-21-2012, 05:36 PM
Joined in Jun 2010
585 posts
starsNmoons
I came here at the age of 7 in '95 with a fraudulent passport. The problem is that I dont have the passport. Could this hurt me somehow that I don't have this?

More details: The man who set me up to come here died in 1999 from drowning in water while driving. That was his business to bring people here. He brought me here as a surprise, even without my parents knowing. I came here with a woman, her last name was Murphy. They told me to lie about my last name being "murphy" which I did when the people at the US airport questioned us we pretended to be mother and daughter. I remember people trying to hide me at the airport. I was wondering why. Both of my parents were already here when I came. I remember my mom's friend telling me if my parents would have done something I could have had an SSN. But I understand that they were probably scared for themselves. It kind of hurt me that I could have an ssn had my parents done something about it.

Please tell me if you know what can be done about my special case.

ETA: I am from Ghana, and I didnt claim to be a citizen and I have never seen the passport I came here with.
Last edited by starsNmoons; 06-21-2012 at 06:38 PM..
Post your reply or quote more messages.