View Single Post
11-07-2020, 11:58 PM
Joined in Jul 2017
2,484 posts
Copper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Afridi786 View Post
Don't get too happy, he might end it on his way out just to own the libs. If he ends it, I don't see how Biden can reinstate it without SC killing it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayR9 View Post
This might of been true but it still does not mean he's the right representative for us. Can't have a fool manipulated by those around him. We need someone who's a leader who appoints the people that benefits and works for a solution for us. In that respect Trump has failed and made our situation worst. His admin got rid of AP, his admin cut DACA from 2 to 1, his admin tanked a DACA deal. So fuck him.
He’s definitely not the right Representative for us, but I do think the extremist were a lot in his ears telling him how not acting on DACA would affect his base and to the President, his base meant everything.

I do think that people like Ivanka and Kushner were more on our side but they didn’t have as much influence as Miller, Cotton, Bannon and Sessions. They were outnumbered.

My point is that he could have ended it easily and day one and not one of us here would ever thought we would have survived 4 years of his presidency. We were definitely lucky.
Post your reply or quote more messages.