View Single Post
06-20-2017, 11:36 PM
Joined in Jul 2013
62 posts
116flow
Hellos guys,

Hopefully someone can give me advice here since it's a "renewal thread". I appreciate you guys sharing your knowledge. But here I posted this in another thread and the person that reply provided me with closed threads. But anyways, here's what I'm concerned about.

"I just have a question about my renewal. Im planning on doing it myself.since i payed for someone to do it for me. just for future reference.
On Part 1 #5 Removal Proceedings Information. Ive been confused with that question for every renewal. i do have a deportation order since 2003. i have answer YES. since thats my case. Now for the next part it says "If you answered "Yes" to Item Number 5, you must select a box......... i always put "other" and had always send copies of the deportation letters for that. heres the question. do i have to always send them?
Im so confused. ever since the beginning ive been sending the letters. like now that i think about it. im basically reminding them about the order for every renewal lol. any advice? is there someone with same case. any change i can make please correct me."
Post your reply or quote more messages.