View Single Post
09-04-2019, 07:53 PM
Joined in May 2016
4,071 posts
DogJuiceMan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chn View Post
Humans are emotional, it's innate. Your fake logic above all else persona is an emotional reaction to your environment and personal experiences.
Fake logic or you just don't want to live in reality. Fact of the matter is these kids are probably not even citizens. If they were, then fine and fair for them to stay. American taxpayers should not be picking up the tab on sick illegal immigrants. We have excellent healthcare in Mexico. Second, these parents didnt have to bring the sick kids here. Mexico's healthcare ranks above the States in terms of quality and price.

Seriously, the whites here travel to mexico for healthcare. There they have an american doctor. Bargain deals.My persona is more real than your think of the children emotional appeal.

Going off emotion instead of logic is why this nation has gotten so damn screwed and ruined. Its because of people like you that there are 20,000 homeless sitting in LA.

"Meeh why dont we just build them goverment housing! Think of the children!"

Nice try guy, you failed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by vft1008 View Post
DJM's DAP Agenda for the Second Half of 2019:
  • Whenever possible, react by telling people they are emotional.
  • Push being logical (makes me sound level-headed and smart!).
  • Spew racism freely.
  • When cornered, pull random nonsense out of ass to post.
  • Use personal tidbits I know about other users here to make myself feel better and make them more triggered (even if it's completely off-topic).
  • Continue believing my posts here matter and make me more of an intellectual.
  • Continue demonstrating I have no integrity and just want mine.
Wrong wrong wrong all wrong. Do you even pay attention in our skype meetings? Wow you really are dumb. First of all, operations begin in the new year and end before or in the fall. Anything after or right before the fall is just fuzz. Its where new ideas are tested out before they go into production for 2020.

DJM's DAP Agenda for the First Half of 2020:
  • Emotional distractions are the breeding ground of bad logic and bad decisions. Think with your head not with your heart(or dick). Punish others for making the logical fallacy of thinking via emotion and not logic.
  • Push being logical (makes VFT feel inferior now that his special status of being gay is gone, HA now youre a normal. Now you need a new gimmick. )
  • Correct VFT when he thinks race and nation are one and the same. They still are not the same and you cannot ever prove they ever will be. Give up while you still have a shred of self-respect.
  • When cornered, rise above the peasantry and let them know why youre the shaman of the forums
  • Use VFT's only claim to fame, being gay, against him. Seriously my homie, get over yourself. I don't care if you're gay.
  • My posts here matter quite a bit more than yours, but to say they are worthy of preservation is too far. Let me put it this way, I am standing for logic and truth. You wish to use emotion to bend others to your will but fail regardless because not everyone is an emotional being.
  • Continue to post stupid lists that mock VFT.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pianoswithoutfaith View Post
And why does DJM type so damn much. Honestly if you broke down his paragraph into the same lengths of my posts he’d probably have twice as many posts as me
VFT has the attention span of a goldfish and can't make it through a whole post without a headache.