View Single Post
06-26-2018, 09:07 PM
Joined in Nov 2012
14,973 posts
Pianoswithoutfaith
Quote:
Originally Posted by Copper View Post
Here’s the thing, anyone that has any type of hope of Republicans to actually help us then they might as well keep waiting, because that is never going to happen. When it comes to Republicans the only thing I expect from them is to make our lives miserable.

However, on the Democratic side, for decades they have been praising how much they love us. Obama promised to pass immigration reform on his first year in office when he held a majority and he did nothing.

Other than Pelosi passing the DA in 2010, only for it to be killed by 5 other Democrats up for re-election that year voted NO, yet again killing our chances. Yes Republicans voted against that bill, but again I say, they will work to make our lives miserable, I don’t expect anything less from them. Harry Reid could have easily gone nuclear had he wanted to but he didn’t, this was all based on pure politics.

When the Republicans are in charge, our lives become more miserable, and some done on permanent basis considering they have the power to make anything become law. However when the Democrats are in charge, all we get is nothing, we still become the forgotten, and the sad part is that they are and we’re our only hope.
2012-2017 we always felt things could only get better if not stay the same with us. But then trump came and now are wishing we are hoping things can remain the same. And whose fault is this? Republicans. Which party even at majority cannot get shit done because they cannot agree with each other.

Think about it now we are praying things can just remain the same
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Face View Post
I hope Trump wins second term.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BestBefore1984 View Post
Tranny is not derogatory term dummy
Post your reply or quote more messages.