View Single Post
02-04-2012, 11:01 PM
Joined in Dec 2010
5,410 posts
JohannBernoulli1667
Okay, lets be honest here. If you know how to say "bonjour" that does not mean you speak French.

State only the ones you can fluently speak, at least to some degree...be sure to specify quantitatively how much of the language you know.

For example me:

I speak Spanish natively, I am proud to say that my Spanish is superb 100% , even better than my English.

I speak well, English, the language which personally I dislike. There is nothing fun about it.

I am slowing becoming more fluent in French, I would say I can hold a pretty decent conversation. I listen to a lot of music and watch the news a lot 80%.

The other languages that intrest me are German, because I love German culture, music, science and oddly enough Nazi military marches. I sing to songs in German, I march to marchs in German, but I cannot yet speak German. lol

Note: I do not like any aspect of the Nazi's horrific ideas, but man their music is like magic, it wakes you up, fills you with the desire to work, it replenishes me with determinism!!! Most of their music is from previous eras anyways.

Arabic is so fucking beautiful, I love it because I have this thing for Palestinian girls. All I can say is that I love their curls.
Last edited by JohannBernoulli1667; 02-04-2012 at 11:07 PM..
Post your reply or quote more messages.