View Single Post
06-17-2013, 09:23 AM
Joined in Nov 2012
142 posts
Jo_Prez
thanks for replying guys, now i want you guys to tell me something, is my lawyer a stupid or what? He said he called USCIS and look what he wrote me when suggesting what to do about my RFE:

"The agent said that he could not comment on or interpret the actual letter. I do not believe that the letter is clear. I does state that we submitted evidence for 2008 through 2012, and for February and March 2007. The letter continues that we did not “submit any evidence indicating that you resided in the United States since June 15, 2007.” While the letter seems to imply that the missing evidence is limited to the period of June 2007 through the end of December 2007, because the letter did not expressly state the required evidence is limited to the period of June 2007 through the end of December 2007, I do not know for certain that we need to supplement the evidence only for the year 2007. I would rather not take a risk, and therefore recommend that we supplement the evidence for the entire period through the date that we submit the supplemental evidence."

What do you guys think?
Post your reply or quote more messages.