View Single Post
12-07-2017, 09:30 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Sep 2017
180 posts
Originally Posted by Jose602 View Post
I have a question and please excuse my ignorance with immigration laws, I am married to a Us citizen(my high school sweetheart) for 6 years I have Daca and I am an EWI, is there any path I can take to become legalized without having to leave he country? Please if anyone can answer my question and point me in the right direction I would really appreciate it
No. You have to leave the country.

File I-130 then
I-601a. After they are approved, go to pick up your visa in your country. For me, Juárez!
Post your reply or quote more messages.