View Single Post
07-25-2016, 02:03 PM
Joined in Jul 2012
77 posts
Supportthedream2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by ap1231 View Post
Hello fellow dreamers

Creating this topic as I could not find anything related in the Lounge.

My AOS application (married to USC) was submitted on June 20, and I have completed my biometrics for it yesterday. I also asked my lawyer approximately how long does it take to receive the EAD; he said approx 60 days after the bio (unless they dont send another one since I have one now from DACA) --these are his words.

Another thing, I had submitted my DACA renewal packet end of May, and so far, I have only received the Notice of Action notices (via email, not in the mail). For my last renewal, I had received the biometrics within a month, and right now, it has been more than a month since I submitted the app for DACA renewal, and no biometrics appointment letter has been received.

So my question is: will USCIS still issue me a new work permit even though I still have one? (from DACA) My current one expires mid-Sept 2016, and I have already received an email from HR to send them a copy of the new card as soon as possible.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you
Congratz! I am working on my AOS packet now and hoping you could help me on a question. When sending the 1044 Tax Returns, did you send every single page? My previous year forms have like 100 pages each, wondering if I should attach the entire document or not.
Post your reply or quote more messages.