View Single Post
07-12-2018, 01:55 PM
From California
Joined in Dec 2010
3,448 posts
BestBefore1984
Account Manager at my company. I do online security. I focus on our Latin American region, working with industry leaders in Mexico, Argentina, Chile, Peru, Colombia, and Brazil. I was recently promoted to this role. Previously, within the company, I had dedicated accounts with fortunate 500 companies in the Bay Area, I'm sure you guys can figure out which ones without me stating the names.

My colleague works in our Miami office, so I have the opportunity to travel there and also visit our partners in Latin America...unfortunately I cannot travel there just yet until I get legalized. Pretty much the company covers lodging, flights, and I am given an allowance daily for food. I've only traveled to our offices in the States. I am fortunate to have this role and I worked my ass to get here.

I get close to two months of PTO and the company pays maternity/paternity leave, if I am in the position in the near future.

If shit hits the fan, I'd take my fiancee and live in Latin America. My parents own a house in Mexico and her family has a couple of homes in Chile. Another plan is to work in our office in Spain and get Spanish citizenship there.

The future is unwritten.

I am glad to see many dreamers thriving, despite the shit that has been going on...we're going to be alright.
Biometrics/Approved: TBD
Expiring: 05/14/20
Post your reply or quote more messages.