View Single Post
04-29-2009, 07:33 PM
Joined in Apr 2009
137 posts
Pygmalion
Hi, I am still afraid of random scandal by some malicious users so I had a new screen name in this forum.

I am 17 and will turn 18 this year. I live in NYC and I have been here for at least 6 years.

I never like to talk about my status because almost everyone in US is angry and piss off at the undocumented.

I just wish, one day this Dream Act will pass and I can get a legal status and serve other undocumenteds.

Yes, undocumented will never stop - it's the nature of people, but people, who doesn't want to stay in mother land? Many of our parents came here and worked like pigs and dirty people. Many of the undocumented family pay taxes and work very hard to provide a living. Yes, my family owe money from hospital but everyone in this forum knows it's way too expensive to pay off.

We just want to feel a little companionship.

My sister is so smart but she couldn't afford to attend any great school. I have to stay in CUNY school which is still fine to me. But I wish, I can get money soon so that I can go to research university like MIT, Standford to study my BS and Master in Electrical Engineering and Computer Science (computer engineering).

$50000 per year for MIT.... Oh well. I am just a lucky person because I am now in NYC. I get in-state student tuition.

Brother and sisters, I just want little respect and companionship.
Post your reply or quote more messages.