View Single Post
11-30-2012, 05:15 PM
Joined in Oct 2012
72 posts
LittleBrand
Quote:
Yeah and if you look at the instruction pdf it also explains what c33 and it applies to us. Like I said applying to a more progressional job will harder than applying for Walmart or GameStop ( nothing wrong with this by the way) I'm just saying the higher the position the more obstacles you will go through. Our EAD say they expire in 2 years it will have employers wondering why and apperantly they can't ask why or go further details they might just not consider us for more "stable" employees.

However nothing really stops you from trying and really all I'm saying is speculation. If they don't hire you then their lost if they do take advantage of 2 those years before you have to reapplying again and make a history with them
I think a huge portion of dreamers will wish they could apply for big company like Bloomberg, Intel, you name it, because that's the reason why we want to stay here(to get a better education to make a better life). I am not saying of working in Walmart/Gameshop is any bad so don't get me wrong, but having an option to getting into big company is always great for us.

I am wondering if DACA is the only group represented by C33 in the EAD.
Post your reply or quote more messages.