View Single Post
12-05-2012, 04:20 PM
Joined in Nov 2012
350 posts
DreamBig528
thank you guys now i know that entering without inspection or not does not matter...

So i took Sarah7575 advise and called just now i did not enter any number it transfer me tothis guy speaking in Spanish i kindly asked him if it was okay if i speak in English he said sure so i gave him my I765 receipt # he said it's still in initial review which i already know so i asked him why is it taking so long it's been over 90 days and people who applied after me is getting approve he said did you apply through DACA law i said yes sir.....he than said hold on....than i told him is it first come first serve situation he said yes but it depends on your case i said okay...he asked my zip code, name, birthday, address Alliance number, and phone number and did a request form...than i said what happens now he said this e-mail goes to California service center and now they are aware that they have to look into my case...he said i should hear something back in 15 days which they tell that to everyone....

however i figure now this e-mail that he sent would go to the officer that is looking at my case and hopefully is aware that i sent my RFE two weeks ago and he needs to look into my case i hope now let's see what happens
Post your reply or quote more messages.