View Single Post
02-08-2013, 04:29 PM
Joined in Jan 2013
76 posts
acthorson
Quote:
Originally Posted by oceanandii View Post
Hi, you guys! so am are their others out there who are being denied credit cards? I just got denied by capital one and wells fargo...capital one didn't tell me why, and wells fargo (although it was just a "college/student" credit card) told me its because i'm not a permanent u.s. resident sooo does that mean ill be denied everywhere? do we need to be residents? thanks! oh and i know i need to change my signature...
That is so weird. I have a capital one credit card, I've had it for about a year and half, i signed up with my ITIN number. Granted they only started me off with $500, but they said nothing about my status and I had no previous credit history. You know how they ask you about your job and where you live... maybe you haven't had enough history either working or living somewhere?
Application Sent from IL: 2/6/13 Delivered to Chicago Lockbox 2/7/13Accepted Texas Service Center 2/13/13Received I-797 2/15/13Biometrics (no walk-in) 3/12/13 EAD & DACA approved 3/21/13Received EAD Card3/27/13Applied for SSN 3/28/13Received SSN4/4/13 IL D/L 4yr 4/6/13 'Merica F*&K YEAH !!!
Post your reply or quote more messages.