08-11-2013, 04:07 PM
Joined in Sep 2012
5,606 posts
JJ Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by digitalbuda View Post
This is listed over at http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/usc...00082ca60aRCRD

Miscellaneous

New - Q1: I first came to the United States before I turned 16 years old and have been continuously residing in the United States since at least June 15, 2007. Before I turned 16 years old, however, I left the United States for some period of time before returning and beginning my current period of continuous residence. May I be considered for deferred action under this process?
A1: Yes, but only if you established residence in the United States during the period before you turned 16 years old, as evidenced, for example, by records showing you attended school or worked in the United States during that time, or that you lived in the United States for multiple years during that time. In addition to establishing that you initially resided in the United States before you turned 16 years old, you must also have maintained continuous residence in the United States from June 15, 2007, until the present time to be considered for deferred action under this process.

You've been here since you were 2 but left at 15 but u came back when you were 16 years old. This was before June, 2007. So according to the link, it seems you do qualify. But you have to prove that you have established residence before u left when you were 15 years old. At least that's how I interpret it.
I agree.

If you've been here since age 2 and left at 15, then you established residency within the U.S. by going to school during all of those years. As long as you came back before June 15, 2007, you should be fine.
Post your reply or quote more messages.