View Single Post
01-17-2015, 02:34 PM
Joined in Jul 2013
62 posts
116flow
Im thinking in visiting my fam in honduras, my grandma is really sick. And my other grandma passed away :/ last year. It was hard for me cause i couldnt go.

I entered the US illegally in Texas . We got caught in 2003. I was 9 years old. They didnt take any photo or Prints.
Just my name.. they did take the information from my mom and the other people who came with us. They told my mom we could only stay for 6 months. Then we had to see a judge.

Anyhoo, they let us go. They took us to the greyhound bus stop. We contacted our fam in FL . We were set to leave. We arrived to florida days later. 6 months later. We received letters to go see a jugde in texas , we couldn't go. I got a letter aswell. A descion letter from a judge that i was banned from entering the US for 10 years, and then the removal proceedings letter. That has the time place date and the name of the plane. which i had to go board the plane to be deported. I didnt go.. i was 9 years old.

But i think advanced Parole womt help me.. i think i will be denied entry even with advanced parole.. btw i cant really afford a lawyer. The risk its really huge for me. I do have Daca and all the documents.

Do you guys think its worth the risk? If you guys were in my situation?
Post your reply or quote more messages.