View Single Post
10-03-2013, 10:02 AM
Joined in Dec 2012
419 posts
eRkah
Quote:
Originally Posted by TodoBien View Post
its delivered to you not your lawyer
Normally yes, but my lawyer specifically asked them that all mail & docs be sent to their address. Can't trust the mail where I live.

Quote:
Originally Posted by latinbaby83 View Post
I'm pretty sure everything will be fine in your card!!!!! But I think they should deliver the card to you not to your lawyer or maybe I'm Wrong
Thanks, i hope so! It's supposed to arrive today, can't wait!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunafiv View Post
If you can, could you talk about the RFE, so the letter from your employer work??
Quote:
Originally Posted by lomi View Post
Were the two RFEs on the same date? or were two different letters?Can yoI u explain your RFE's? and what you sent back?
I never used a letter from employer, that wasn't the issue. I had 2 different RFE's, different dates. They were both related & asked similar questions. I petitioned for a court order last year, for personal reasons. But it was approved after I sent my DACA application. So I had to send a letter after my biometrics explaining the situation to USCIS & asked them to update/modify my DACA. In 1st RFE they asked why I petitioned for a court order. On 2nd RFE they asked to send more IDs as proof (even though that's not a requirement in their own memos). 2nd RFE was signed by a supervisor though. I did get help from lawyer with all of this.
Last edited by eRkah; 10-03-2013 at 11:36 AM..
Post your reply or quote more messages.