View Single Post
12-25-2013, 03:25 AM
Joined in Nov 2012
132 posts
Bahamanese
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamer84 View Post
First and foremost; Congratulations! I have been spotting your posts here and there and from what I remember you had a complicated case. I remember you left the country and you are overseas (Bahamas?).
Why did they send you an RFE for and were you able to provide them with the necessary info?
I sent my case in the end of October 2012. I have done over 6 service requests and even contacted my local Congressman. The last message they sent is that they are waiting for approval from the Headquarters (whatever that means).
They never sent me an RFE; nothing. The only update was my change of address.
yes i left in 07' for 11 months when i was 15 years old, but it was a trip that was suppose to be casual that went completely wrong, They sent me an RFE in September 2013, a year and one month after i sent my application for continuous residency during those 11 months, and i had nothing , i explained what happened in a 3 page essay got affidavits from people in the Bahamas and aslo affidavits from my mom cousin and best friend, i had pictures and my return ticket that shows my stay was only meant for 2 weeks not 11 months and forms from immigration showing i did everything possible to get back the legal way, after sending a boat load of evidence 3 months after my RFE they approved me, i Honestly didn't think i would get approved but i just stayed positive and i sent and explained everything possible.
RFE: Sep. 2013
Approved: Dec 17, 2013
Post your reply or quote more messages.