View Single Post
03-30-2012, 06:10 PM
Joined in Nov 2011
51 posts
Saveran
This is a shout-out to all my fellow DREAM nurses in the country. Holla.

I know a lot of us are either in nursing school, graduated nursing school and awaiting licensure, or are one of the lucky few to have already gotten their license. The hoops we have had to jump through just to get into our nursing programs were among the hardest that most working DREAMies have to deal with in their lives.

Use this thread to talk about your plans for life and your current projects and goals. Also, use this thread to share advice. Are you currently in nursing school? Perhaps a pre-nursing student? Did you graduate and take your boards yet?

About me: I got licensed three years ago and then I did private duty nursing for two years as I was unable to secure permanent employment in a hospital due to my status (obviously). It paid the bills, though. Then, I worked in a temporary position for a travel nursing agency for six months, and it was awesome! I worked in cardiac telemetry for most of that time. Unfortunately my contract ended and I am back to private duty nursing. I love what I do but I miss the experience (and pay!) of travel nursing.
Last edited by Saveran; 03-30-2012 at 06:13 PM..
Post your reply or quote more messages.