View Single Post
12-25-2019, 11:44 PM
Joined in May 2016
4,071 posts
DogJuiceMan
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmeow View Post
DJM actually the reasonable one lol. Dems did get claim wins in the passage of the spending bill, just not immigration related. Both sides are bragging. I might've said this before but there's no appetite in either party to put DACA in a must pass bill as both sides have had negative repercussions from it. If it's to happen before the 2020 elections, then something must happen in the Senate & WH but I doubt it'll happen since Miller seems to have full control of immigration policy.

Miller does not seem to get tired of losing so much. The Trump term is almost over and 90% of his villainous acts have been blocked. I think after 2020 we will see our biggest and best shot at getting anything passed since 2010.

However there is one major roadblock. The Senate is composed by two senators from each state. Unfortunately it will remain Republican controlled for the foreseeable future. I truly hope that the Senate will change in our favor but we don't know if it will.

All Democrat candidates have decided to support dreamers, but the real question isn't there support, it's whether they have the courage to tough it out.

Even our savior Obama didn't have the courage to stick through a dream act victory. Thanks to those few senators who voted no, we got screwed.
Last edited by DogJuiceMan; 12-25-2019 at 11:49 PM..
Post your reply or quote more messages.