View Single Post
03-11-2011, 06:49 PM
Joined in Jun 2010
45 posts
Originally Posted by unplugg3d View Post
I have been looking around the college websites and most of them require you to be a US citizen. Anyone know of any websites or places where I can look at unpaid internships or companies who are willing to help undocumented students with internships?
It would help if we knew what you're interests are. You can pretty much do any unpaid internship - it's essentially volunteer. If they ask for an SSN, just provide your ITN. Just don't ever claim to be citizen - esp. on any paperwork, but by that same token theres no harm in applying! Just as long as you dont fill out an I-9 or anything were you falsely claim you're a citizen, you should be fine.

You never know what doors will open, if you don't at least try knocking.
"We draw our strength from the very despair in which we have been forced to live. We shall endure."

An Undocumented Perspective:
Post your reply or quote more messages.