View Single Post
12-19-2010, 01:27 AM
Joined in Nov 2010
54 posts
PASStheDREAM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ppl_man View Post
Nick is right. Murkowski was a surprise. She actually voted yes.
Anyway.

I urge everyone to read this.
http://dreamact.info/forum/showpost....03&postcount=8

But we have to do everything. Next time when we fail again, do we blame ourselves not calling them????
We have to use all available tactics to take down the capitol hills.

I urge everyone prepare to send email to Durbin and Reid, and urge them to work with the Republican later.
I know Durbin will continue with the conversation. But he has other priorities too. So we have to keep the pressure on him.

And again, please thanks Durbin for his hard work.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyric200x View Post
I actually support immigration law reform that will make it easier for people to immigrate to the U.S. legally. I came to this site to gain better understanding of your cause but I have not seen any real justifications for the Dream Act. I sympathize with the situation many people who are in the country illegally face but it undermines our entire immigration system to grant individuals citizenship who have entered the country illegally for what ever reason.

Even a child knows --Honesty is the best policy.

I agree with Immigration reform but I also agree with the Dream Act. And yes the U.S should protect it's citizens, and that is correct any other nation should as well. BUT 54 to 70 % of the population support this legislation and if most americans support it then the senate should as well. And if you read the newer bills it does not give automatic citizenship, it would take 20-25 years till we get citizenship. You have no argument , so I truly don't understand your comment. This immigration system is broken , and yes lets fix it , great start with the border, cool. BUT this should have been their first priority, because these are kids who are currently living in a limbo, you "sympathize" but you don't know what its like, you don't know what its like when in the only country you know as your home, you can't drive or go to college.

Stop being a troll and leave this site, you came here to understand us better yet you write nasty comments I dont know why since we already lost. Let us complain, get angry, cry our away. leave us alone and go find something to do. For tomorrow we fight harder and those who voted no will feel our wrath in 2012.
Post your reply or quote more messages.