View Single Post
09-24-2007, 08:57 PM
From The Sunshine State, FL
Joined in Dec 2006
2,863 posts
HOPEFULDREAMER
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamact1982
Im starting to lose patience with the mods for moving this to taking action on one of the most important day.. When will you guys understand that majority of the people first visit the lounge forum? Im creating a new post in the lounge
I wasn't the one that moved it BUT I can say this: If you guys really want to have the call lists in The Lounge, then for the love of God, tell the rest of the members to stop making extraneous posts on The Lounge. I was also "losing patience" when I logged in to find A PAGE AND A HALF of new posts/threads. That was a bitch to clean up and honestly, there were about 3 different call lists going on for THE SAME DAY.

If you guys can get a grip on the rest of the forum members that are on during the day [most of the mods can only log in at certain times; I pretty much log in during the night, for example], then you can have your call lists.

Also, please LIMIT the call lists to two a day. It is a beautiful thing to finally see our forum work as a team but it makes no sense to cram ONE BOARD with a crapload of posts/threads.

And please, have some respect. If a mod moves your post, don't be respectful and say "Oh well I'll just post it again". We already had this argument before. It is rude and really childish to exhibit that kind of behavior.

I [along with the other mods] do not understand what the difference is with keeping threads in their place. Both boards were created for a reason. If you guys really have THAT big of a problem with it, by all means, work around it [maybe add the link to the current call list thread in your signature, for example].
Biometrics: Walk-in 9/12/2012 @ 11am for 9/19/2012
Approval Date: 10/25/2012!!!
Post your reply or quote more messages.