View Single Post
07-11-2016, 08:13 PM
Joined in Jul 2016
42 posts
onedream16
Quote:
Originally Posted by JavierHTx View Post
First of all, hello everyone, I've been reading this forum for a while now and decided to finally sign up. I've had DACA for 4 years and and barely last month I found out out Advance Parole. I was actually reading abunch of experiences a few posters had here and that's why I went a got a lawyer to help me with the process last month.

This whole process has made so impatient and I'm nervous I'll get declined but I'm holding on to hope. I applied through humanitarian reasons like most people I have a grandfather who is getting older and I haven't seen in 11 years, not to mention I haven't been to Mexico since 1998 (I'm 24 now).

Anyways, my application was received on June 20th and got the receipt by mail on June 24th. The lawyer told me it takes 3 months but I'm just curious how long did it take everyone to get their letter that they got accepted.
For me, it took about 1.5 months to get approved. I applied with other dreamers to study abroad in Mexico. It might have also helped that we had letters from Congressmen, Hermandad Mexicana, and professors. Best of luck!
Post your reply or quote more messages.