View Single Post
08-05-2009, 06:19 PM
From Los Angeles
Joined in Jan 2007
1,044 posts
drvenom
Quote:
Originally Posted by juang View Post
I say go read Double Your Dating by David DeAngelo, that way you'll find girls and go out on dates or whatever instead of asking for advice on "good books" in an internet forum.

oh, and if you're a girl...

Hey, my name is juang, how are you?

Are you single, pretty, funny, smart, without kids, and willing to support me financially?
While I agree that some of the stuff that Deangelo and Mystery write about is true, most of the stuff that they write about is simply BS and marketing geared to sucker many for their hard earned money. I've read many of their books and most of them are filled with exaggerations and fallacies; it is amazing how they twist words from real scientific theories to come up with their fallacies. I've also hung out with a few of them and I was not impressed really...most of the time they talked about putting classes together and marketing strategies.

I'll admit that a person with their head screwed on right might be able to weed out the good stuff from the bad and get some useful techniques from their books, but otherwise it is a waste of money. I would much rather recommend something by Neil Strauss, like the game or rules of the game, as these books are less radical and more realistic in their approach to help men meet women.
Expanded Daca: I should be good now.
Bitter? Optimistic
Last edited by drvenom; 08-05-2009 at 06:24 PM..
Post your reply or quote more messages.