View Single Post
04-11-2014, 01:13 PM
Joined in Feb 2014
11 posts
fabiotonic1
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanJose View Post
Cases like yours make me more depressed than I already am. I will be over 12 months next week, and I can't take it. There is NO reason for anyone to keep waiting, and it's a slap on the face for people to be talking about renewing while we haven't been approved yet (well, more you two and Alexander, who hasn't posted here in a while). I'm tired of the 'apologists' of the USCIS, especially because most of them have been approved. I just don't want to wait anymore.

I've emailed a lot of people too, to no avail. The congressman couldn't do anything, I've emailed the director and the minions, the Nebrasca Service Center, SCOPSSCATA...I'm just disappointed.

I know people keep saying "think about how DACA is a gift, something you weren't expecting"...yeah, it is, but the hope and dreams that we were given are not coming true.

Why are they making people wait more than the six months? Is it 'criminal records'? Is it age? Is it sexual preference? Or some/all of the above?

Unfortunately, there is nothing more we can do. Since they've approved almost half a million people (or more), a couple thousand still waiting don't matter to anybody.

Feel you on that my brotha.
Post your reply or quote more messages.