Quote:
Originally Posted by hooper
This site needs some of the following mods:
global announcement
attachment
yellow card (google it)
bantron (google it)
mod_rewrite

also, you probably don't want to work on the forum too much since a new phpbb version is going to come out soon anytime now, and it's going to be completely diffrent from the current one. Other than that, this site looks good.
I looked at many mods when setting up the forum, but I'm sure you know the more you add the more problems arise, I hope the new version of phpBB has a new more controlled modding system, because all current mods are not really mods but hacks.

Global Announcement looks good I will probably install that.

Attachment hmmm I dont know, still thinking about it. Does anybody else want it?

Yellow card seems to be warning system for bans, dont need it, ban is a ban. If we need to warn someone before banning we will do it through PMs if the personal doesnt change his/her act away they go. Or is there some other advantage to that mod that I missed?

Bantron, a temprorary ban, hmm, I'll install it if and when its needed, but thanks for pointing it out.

mod_rewrite, is that some kind of search engine optimization? If yes I wanted to install something like that.

Excelent list, hopper, thanks a lot. Cant wait to see the new version of phpBB, this one is need of an upgrade.
Post your reply or quote more messages.