View Single Post
04-23-2017, 09:31 PM
Joined in Dec 2010
5,410 posts
JohannBernoulli1667
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ja5219 View Post
I want to! However, I'm not sure if it'll be any better considering ill have to pay out of state tutition anywhere I move to. Not sure how long you have to live in the state to get instate tution in areas that allow it.

What's funny is when I went to sign up for classes at my Community College they accidentally put me in the system as receiving Instate Tution. I did not want to chance it and have it say I indicated i was a citizen or something so I told them to look into it. The lady from admissions office came to talk to me and apologized for the error and was sorry that the amount for 3 classes (5 credit hours) went from $450 to $1300. lol Ouch.

Plan for now is to take theses classes while parents adjust through citizen sister and once they get status I will move. Hoping its within a year :/
Look into it, also, you could do online at another states school. A lot of times you can get good education that way.

I recommend this option for guys stuck with out of state tuition.

With the money needed for a bachelor's, you could get a B.S online from okay schools.