View Single Post
10-28-2016, 11:56 AM
Joined in Nov 2012
56 posts
FeeFiFoFum
So, I am officially unemployed because my EAD expired on 10/26 and the company could not keep me on payroll. They are working on getting me back once my new EAD is in hand.

On 10/13 I called USCIS and explained my situation and the processing time has pass the regulatory time frame as it was over 105 days. I told them vehemently that I will be out of a job come 10/26. The rep that I spoke to said she sees that it's passed regulatory time and she put a flag on my 1-765. A few days after I received a letter saying that my DACA has been approved. I checked my status online for I-765 and it says my card was in production.

Today marks 2 days since I've been unemployed and I've been getting job offers from other companies.
Just my luck.
Because of this, I decided to check my status again and it now says the card has been picked up by USPS.

I hope it gets here sooner rather than later, because I need to work. I hate feeling restless.
And...because USPS sucks. (This is me being kind). They've been delivering other people's mail to my house. So I fear they they will mix it up and give my mail to someone else.

Has anyone that had their EAD expire on them received their new card?
Expiration: 1/30/2022
Post your reply or quote more messages.