View Single Post
03-28-2009, 10:38 PM
Joined in Feb 2009
20 posts
Trinindican
I think everyone who is a member and is planning to do this should post a reply that they are participating, so we'll know what kind of numbers we have going. A simple "I'll do it on Monday" or something should be cool

If you're not a member, and just patrol the Forums like I've done for years, please send out postcards anyway.

And don't forget to get family members and friends to do it too. This is a very easy project to get a bunch of people together one night, make all the postcards, and then everyone just has to remember to post 'em out on whatever day each week!

I'll still be writing mine, ink is expensive to print out the ready made Dream postcards. Plus I think bold wording in red would get more attention!

I'll try to get someone to take to me Walmart tomorrow, if not, I'll start next week.

This seems like a very easy thing to do, I don't have a lot of money, which might also be others mumblings about not doing this, but at the cost of an outfit or a night out, I think we can all afford to be part of this very simple project.

The cost of my freedom and life: Priceless.
Post your reply or quote more messages.