View Single Post
07-12-2018, 11:44 AM
Joined in Nov 2017
327 posts
Busybee
Quote:
Originally Posted by BestBefore1984 View Post
As I took a walk this evening, I had one simple thought in my mind. I watch the beautiful sunset in various hues - orange and red, a tangerine glow, a metallic gold - it’s silky, smooth collusion of skyburst reds and yellows submerging millimeters a second beneath the Santa Cruz mountains at a distance. Not so far in my vicinity, a father enjoying the summer sunset with his three children - no technology, rather the bond is established with every meticulous frisbee throw gliding in the warm calm summer breeze. Teenagers throwing baseballs back and forth - a site of a not so distant past. Couples hand in hand walking serenely as the final moments of evening turn into the night sky.

This, the beauty of life and its simplicity, I remember to be humble and I am reminded that at the end of the day, as a good man on DAP once famously said: out of shit - a flower grows .

I love life. I love being alive.
What a great post to start the day! Love it! It is all about the little things my friend. Glad you had that enlightening moment.

Sending positive vibes your way!
Post your reply or quote more messages.