View Single Post
02-13-2013, 07:57 PM
From El Monte, CA
Joined in Dec 2012
63 posts
DRMR4-2LONG
Quote:
Originally Posted by VariantMunk3y View Post
Just called....but cust. serv. said nothing that I don't already know such as it takes 4-6 months to process, my application is under initial review, and that they don't know anything else.
yeah It figures. I was just about to write to you telling you the same thing . I myself have not called. but i do have 2 close friends that did their bios on 10/3 & 10/5 they both have called twice each, and the answer is the same.
{ COULD TAKE UP TO 6 MONTHS FOR DACA TO BE APPROVED AND COULD TAKE ANOTHER 3 MONTHS FOR WORK PERMIT TO BE APPROVED}

So basically, if your unlucky we can be waiting for nearly a year from beginning to approval, to SS#, State id, and holding ones DL in our hands, Scares the hell out of me, thankfully ive not heard of such case and with the exception of some one in this forum which got approved for daca in about 3 months but was or is still waiting for his work permit to be approved after 1 month, i belive. Most people get daca approved then few hours to a day later they get work permit approved. nuf said here, all we have to do is wait, and hope we dont take 6 months.
Date App Sent - 10/17/2012 Phoenix, AZ ; Date delivered - 10/18/2012 11:43am; App received & I-797 C Notice of Action (both Apps Approved) - 10/22/2012-- Biometrics scheduled & completed- 11/21/2012 10am
DACA /EAD: 04/17/13 EAD on han 4/22/13 SSN:/ID/DL 4/23/13 NO BS!!!!!! I SEE THE FUTURE MUCH CLEARER NOW
Post your reply or quote more messages.