View Single Post
01-15-2019, 11:00 PM
Joined in Aug 2017
2,169 posts
jwxie518
Quote:
Originally Posted by DogJuiceMan View Post
Not really, by design the government is super inefficient. That means it stays out of the way of the american populace.

If the AMERICAN CITIZENS wanted a fix for the immigration system, they'd be demanding it from the right as well as the left.

Right now, I don't see them marching for us, they march for their own things like healthcare. The nation doesn't have a responsibility to do anything for you. The only responsibility it has is to send you and I back to our countries of origin, as is written on the books.

The only reason it doesn't, is because of money.

I want to speak to the man of the house, put your boyfriend on. So tell me you did not run away? Why aren't you in your nation of citizenship? Exactly. CHECKMATE DWEEB.

Merit has tons of things to do with it, its why the immigration system rewards the exceptional and the ones that can buy their way in. Notice how the rich have no problems getting permanent residency? HMMMM I WONDER WHY. Notice how even the Rhodes scholar has a nice path to stay in the UK. I would definitely fuckin take that opportunity, he can even come back once he is from the UK on a visa or otherwise. It is foolish for him not to take that opportunity.

Let me put it in terms you can understand, do you think that the diversity visa/greencard lotto is fair? Some toothless idiot in backwardistan gets to have a greencard and immigrate his entire family in, while you sit here, a productive immigrant in DACA-status?

I never said anything about licking boots, but you can lick mine until they grant you a greencard. Perhaps some of my awesomeness will rub off on you. Perhaps you will learn you can't demand what is not owed to you in any way.

DACA is indeed openly flaunting, its prosecutorial discretion. Meaning they won't come after us because we are low-value targets compared to the Hondurans and Salvadoreans in ms-13, but that doesn't make us immune or above the law. Which is why its openly flaunting immigration laws when people are proud of DACA. I don't want to flaunt the law, I just want to get right with the law. And yes, you're right, we need a chance to get right with the law, but we cannot demand what is not ours. Entitled Ignorant Obnoxious and LOUD are not descriptors that should apply to the dreamer community.

I am more of a Dreamer than you will ever hope to be. For one singular reason, I know what I can demand and what I can't. You think that things that are luxuries like yachts are privileges, as if chief commissar trump has allowed them a special grant to own those items. No, they bought them, through whatever methods they had available.

A privilege is something like being granted the right to live in the United States permanently. A special perk. This country doesn't owe us anything, even if we've spent all our lives here, that is an undeniable fact.

I didn't know my ABCs, but I know better than to make demands against something which can easily turn around and enforce its immigration laws at full force. Oh cmon don't bring me that bullshit that you have nowhere else to go. That is a load of weapons grade baloneyium. I have a passport from Mexico, I have somewhere to go. Unless your nation of origin is actively refusing you, you and I can be sent back, that is a fact. I dare you to prove its not a fact.

America is my home as well, and I fully intend to live here permanently. Its the right who want to give us more temporary extensions, and the extreme left who like you, are demanding clean Dream Act who prevent me from moving on with my life.
Stop writing essays. No one truly readss it. and I hate UWD people, FYI. I also do not demand clean dream act, in fact, I am more of a guy who just wants certainty for his own status. Every man for himself - that's my moto.