View Single Post
03-23-2013, 05:01 PM
Joined in Feb 2012
311 posts
jessebrenele
With my DACA, I've sent my bank statement, but I have censored my transaction history. This is bad judgement from me. However, I did not want to have to break "news" to my job; I didn't want my problem to suddenly pop up for them, they would have had to write down a statement for my employment (as noted in DACA). I already went to great lengths in just being able to earn by a W-2 and ITIN. I'm just wanting to subtly write in my SSN for the job, after I can get this certain RFE dilemna through.

So, just wondering, has anyone ever stated their whole income? Did you have to "break news" and ask your boss/manager to write down a letter for DACA? Or did you all left your W-2 or your "secret" part-time out because it's you'd have to tell everyone, I'm just talking legally.

I was thinking of showing my whole income/transaction history but I don't think this would justify all of the money inked there. It's not even that much though...

I know all have probably gotten their process completed but I'm just bad in judgement and would like to hear out suggestions. What do you think?

"You may still submit evidence" -- It doesn't sound too specific, right? And ofcourse, the money I stated in my WS sheet is lower than I have now.

Thanks,
Jesse
Post your reply or quote more messages.